Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling





Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Author: J.K. Rowling

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 wands

First Paragraph: (Sorry, I'm not even going to reveal this!)

My Thoughts on the book without trying to give too much away and while I still have about three hundred pages left to read:
  • The use of the word 'wand' had me giggling.
  • I felt justified that the important part from that one book that they left out in that one movie was going to bite them in the bum by the last book.
  • Why are people still surprised that Dumbledore is dead?
  • I liked how they revisted past places, characters and items.
  • Tons! of magic!
  • Why are they sitting around so much?
  • Poor Ginny.



Finally, I must warn everyone not to start reading the book unless you have no one else around that would like to spend time with you. The end.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home